I am working on topics for upcoming issues of "Casefile Clues." Some future topics include:
- Census work done in an attempt to find out what precipitated the 1831 Kentucky deed discussed this week
- Analyzing a series of pre-1850 census records on one family
- An update on my attempt to locate the likely father of my Ira Sargent (born ca. 1843 in Canada or New York)
- A pre-emption land claim from 1850s era in Missouri
- Census directory work on a 1870-1900 era family in Chicago
Subscribe in the next day and I'll send you the issue from earlier today and start your subscription next week.