Is there anything Casefile Clues readers would like to see updates on in future issues of the newsletters? As readers know, much of the research discussed in Casefile Clues is ongoing and we do followup on articles as time and new material allows.
I have written on a variety of individuals in earlier issues:
- the elusive Ira Sargent, born ca. 1843 in Canada
- Andrew Trask, born ca. 1814 in Mass, and who lived in Illinois and St. Louis
- the vague will of John DeMoss from Harford County, Maryland
- missing Abraham Wickiser in the Ohio 1840 census
- the ever frustrating Frame/Apgar/Demar family in Chicago
- the Sledds of Kentucky
If there's something you'd like to see, either post it here or email it to me at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Casefile Clues and get in on the research process. Join us in Salt Lake and get in on the onsite research fun!