- I have his christening record.
- I know when he arrived in the US (have the manifest).
- I know when he declared his intent to become a citizen.
- I know when he filed a homestead claim in Nebraska.
- I know when he abandoned that claim.
- I know when he married.
- I have dates and places of birth for all his children.
- I have deeds for all his property in Illinois.
- I have his 1880, 1900-1920 enumerations for the census.
- I have his death certificate.
- I have seen his tombstone.
Susbscribe now and see why all the names were necessary and how I have organized my search.
Remember, Casefile Clues is about the process and the analysis, making that clear to readers so they can apply it to their own research--we know there are no guaranteed results.