- Using Google Books
- Analyzing pre-1850 census records
- Beginning my work with a professional researcher
- Analyzing a 1910 place of birth
- Finding a 1913 Chicago christening record
- Analyzing a late 19th century estate settlement
- Analyzing a land partition in 1830s Kentucky
- Brick Walls from A to Z
- Analyzing a Homestead Claim
- Finding Geske and her Girls
- Is that Wrong Name Correct?
- Jumpstarting Your Research
- Civil War Pension Analysis
- US Passport Applications
Not a subscriber?
- Subscribe to Casefile Clues and get 52 weekly issues for $17
- Back issues 1-35 for $16--back issues are slightly higher to account for PayPal payment processing.
- Get both now for $32
Get in on the fun. Your research will never be the same.