- 1-Problem Solving
- 2-A 1907 Insanity
- 3-A 1921 Divorce
- 4-Disposing of John's Property--several early twentieth century deeds settling up an estate.
- 5-John Acquires Property--how John from issue 4 obtained his property.
- 6-Original vs. Transcribed Record-Comparing an original deed with the courthouse transcription.
- 7-The Oft-married Emma--5 marriages for a woman between 1856 and 1910.
- 8-Problem-Solving Strategies
- 9-Inheriting with the In-Laws--a 1907 partition suit.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Back issues 1-9 from Volume 2
The following are summaries of issues 1-9 of Volume 2
Posted by Michael John Neill at 12:18 AM