- Volume 2-Number 1--Problem-Solving--a variety of techniques for breaking through those brick walls.
- Volume 2-Number 2--A 1907 Committal--An insanity record.
- Volume 2-Number 3--A 1921 Divorce--looking at a 1921 era divorce from Chicago
- Volume 2-Number 4--Leaving John's Hands: Documenting Post-Death Land Transfers
- Volume 2-Number 5--The Acquisition of John Michael Trautvetter's 228 Acres
- Volume 2-Number 6--The Original Versus the Record Copy
- Volume 2-Number 7--Multiple Marriage Mayhem:
Starting the Search for Emma (Sargent) Pollard Ross Oades Pollard Snavly Olenbaugh
- Volume 2-Number 8--A Handful of Problem-Solving Strategies
- Volume 2-Number 9--Two-Thirds of an Acre from Uncle John: A Partition Suit Proves a Sibling Relationship
- Volume 2-Number 10--A Minimal Estate Gives Some Direction: The 1886-1888 Probate of Benjamin Butler
- Volume 2-Number 11--Signing What We Could Not Read--immigrants unable to read English sign a 1870 era document that is incorrect and a lawsuit results.
- Volume 2-Number 12--Dad Raised my Daughter--A newspaper account of a court case in the 1880s discusses an early 1870 out-of-wedlock birth.
- Volume 2-Number 13--Using the 1860 Census to Formulate a Passenger List Search Strategy
- Volume 2-Number 14--Search Strategy for Benjmamin Butler in pre-1870 Census Records--this looks at ways to find the missing 1850 and 1860 census enumerations for man who "appears" in Iowa in 1870.
- Volume 2-Number 15--Pre-1850 Census--analyzing 1810-1840 census entries for Thomas Chaney in Bedford County, Pennsylvania.
- Volume 2-Number 16--Names in the Probate--analyzing various names in a probate settlement from 1903. Nicknames and diminutives were part of the problem.
Annual subscriptions are $17.