Notices were sent to:
- Mary Brice, Germantown, Philadelphia.
- Sarah Brice, Germantown, Philadelphia
- James Neill, August, Kansas
- William Brice, Briceburg, California
- Mary Brice, Kansas City, Missouri
- James Brice, San Francisco, California
- John Brice, Boston, Mass.
- Jane Neill, West Point.
Jane and James Neill were children of Agnes Harper's sister, Anne Neill. The others' exact relationship I do not know. (Readers who have free time are welcome to search for any of the Brices listed--grin!).
I jumped to the conclusion (incorrectly) that Anna Harper was just a erroneous entry for Anges Harper. It wasn't. The estate papers clarified several things and included several interesting items. They also suggested additional records that I unfortunately did not have time to view while on my short research trip.
We'll have an update on the papers and their interpretation in an upcoming issue of Casefile Clues.