- There were issues with the maps in the survey. Unforunately, by the time I discovered the "draft" version was the one that went live, results had already been submitted and making corrections would have required a new survey which I didn't want to do.
- We're making changes on how the Facebook Fan Pages are used, both for Casefile Clues and for Genealogy Tip of The Day.
- There will be expanded content, geographically and timewise, but this will take a little time to get those pieces in the queue.
- There won't be ads in the PDF version of the newsletter, largely because I simply don't want to mess with it. I'm contemplating ads in the blog, but am not certain at this point.
- Most things are not going to change, based upon the general feedback I received.
- I am looking additional distribution formats, but that will have to wait.