- Will Denied--why a 1880 era will was denied probate--gets into exhaustive searches, viewing things in chronology and looking at legal motivation.
- Confederate Claim in New Mexico--we'll look at Joshua's Sledd claim filed in Mesilla, New Mexico, in the 1860s. Hopefully we'll have later updates on him there as well.
- Benjamin and Nancy Butler family update--we'll see how research has continued on this family although we probably still won't have Benjamin in 1860.
- Henry's 1870 Census Neighbors--we'll look at Henry Jacobs 1870 census neighbors and see what clues are learned from that family.
- Sourcing Enoch Tinsley's Birth--we analyzed several records to determine when Enoch and his children were born. We'll look at sourcing when our analysis leads us to a conclusion and not just one record points to the date of an event.
Stay tuned! Or subscribe now if you aren't already a Casefile Clues subscriber.